I agree This website uses cookies to improve users experience. by continuing we assume your permission to deploy cookies,as detailed in our    Cookies policy
Mmtune connect you with
friends and businesses
Stay in touch with old schools friends
E-mail:   Password:  Remember me
Forgot your password?
Home Articles Events and locations Media Topics Groups Users Login Register
  Sort by: asc. desc.
  Items per page: 30 | 60 | 150 | 300

French election

prev << >> next

The french people has elected globalisation supporter. It means france is for sale. He promises to reform EU. Sorry dude EU doesn't do reform. He is just another messenger for the banks.

Owner: Larry
Created on: 7 May 2017, 19:10
Last updated on: 7 Jan 2018, 20:28
17931 view(s), 19528430 impression(s)

Comments and more

They need to open up their eyes. This is the truth, the wealth of the French 1% has gone up, some double their wealth since 2008 while the remaining 99% of french wealth gone down or wipe out. Immigrants sleeping rough in the streets of Paris.
He said the British people are the biggest looser in case of no Brexit deal, he sounds fake. Thanks, the French people know he's fake pretending to representing the poor while robbing them for the 1%.
Owner: Max
Created on: 15 Jan 2019, 18:18
Last updated on: 17 Jan 2019, 17:57
Yellow vest protesters, hold your ground and start your debate with banks bailout banned. because the ordinary french is still paying for the banks bailout and tax cut for the rich. 
Banks bailout is a fraud and the worst kind of socialism. Is designed to taking from the poor and give it to the rich for their losses.
Owner: Von
Created on: 15 Jan 2019, 17:57
Last updated on: 15 Jan 2019, 18:08
Bang on larry,  he is now robbing the poor for the rich through petrol tax when petrol prices is falling. There is more to come for the french people for electing globalisation supporter. Train fares will soon be going up.
Owner: Wallace
Created on: 1 Dec 2018, 10:38
Last updated on: 1 Dec 2018, 10:38

User's groups and fanbase

767 view(s), 51569487 impression(s)
900 view(s), 50795743 impression(s)
792 view(s), 51569047 impression(s)
803 view(s), 51566849 impression(s)
45068 view(s), 51398466 impression(s)
819 view(s), 51569348 impression(s)
Creat a group
or
Write a blog

User's blog posts

20338 view(s), 13966757 impression(s)
98969 view(s), 15123388 impression(s)
38542 view(s), 15148675 impression(s)
11730 view(s), 12186305 impression(s)
78822 view(s), 14989625 impression(s)
37916 view(s), 15152909 impression(s)
Contact usSite statisticsArticlesCookies policyEvents and locations HelpMediaMessengerPrivacyTerms and conditionsTopics